Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Challenges Challenges Challenges

I always love a good challenge to help spark my creativity and I know just the place for you to find some wonderful challenges!  The Scrap Orchard each month us Honeybee's host a different challenge giving you a total of 28 different challenges to choose from awesome right????  This month I am the host of the Mystery Challenge and I am challenging you to dig deep into your stash of digital goodies or photos and scrap using the oldest item you can find.  I decided to dig deep into both my digi goodies and my photos and do two different layouts.  The first one I used the oldest digital photo I could find of my cat Frasier and yes it is a terrible photo but one I treasure because it is the only one that I have of him that young he always took off from the camera :(
I used some new goodies from the Orchard from the Newest Orchard Designer Designs by Kat she is certainly well on her way to becoming one of my favorite designers her kits are just gorgeous and the perfect mix of elements and colors.  I used her kit Lil Monsters and I also used a template from one of the Orchards May guests NeeNee Designs Templatez Vol 7  I think I have now used all of the templates in this pack something that I just never do if that tells you how awesome these templates are????


and I also created this layout using one of the oldest kits in my stash Through the Looking Glass by Irene Alexeeva


Check out Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum such a fitting name for the 2 goofiest cats ever!

Go and get your scrap on!

No comments: