Thursday, May 20, 2010

Scrap Orchard layouts

Here are a few of my recent layouts made with the wonderful Orchard Market goodies!
Using Chocomint by Irene Alexeeva along with these alphas Wonderland and Hoppy Easter Alphabets

and for this one I used Lucky You by Julie Bullock


Above using When You Smile Mini Kit by Julie Bullock and what is now my favorite alpha of all time Say It Alpha by Faith True



This one using The GORGEOUS monthly mega To Have and To Hold by the Fabulous Scrap Orchard Designers and this massive kit is only $5 right now and when I say massive I mean a whopping 177MB!  Huge!



This one of my girls using Girls Just Wanna have Fun by Julie Bullock and Vertical Templates by Scrapping with Liz along with Back to Basics: Circles by Tracie Stroud



and this one using Fairy Flight by Faith True and Victoria Feemster and Background Templates II by Scrapping with Liz

No comments: